Many events can cause data loss. These include:
- Lightning strikes
- Power outages
- Sprinkler system malfunction
- Accidental resetting or rebooting of your systems
- Accidental deletion of files
- A disk component simply gives out due to wear and tear
- System/program malfunctions
- Virus attacks
We develop backup and disaster recovery solutions for all size companies – for those with less than one gigabyte of data to companies with terabytes of data. Our solutions will be customized for your business, whether you have a single office or multiple locations and multiple file servers. We even have solutions for businesses that require mobile users to synchronize data when connecting remotely.
- Exchange Disaster Recovery
- Windows Server Disaster Recovery
- QuickBooks Recovery
- File structure Recovery
Jewell Technical Consulting IT services can guide your company though knowledge and experience to the right solution, whether it is with our more traditional recovery services or our more managed IT recovery services.
We can offer the safety and security of your information and the capability for people to access that information.
From server replication to full equipped units, our experienced staff can construct the best solution that helps bring the protected data, networks, systems and support your company needs to preventatively keep your business disaster free.
Whether you need a completely new network installed, or are just looking to upgrade or scale your existing network to accommodate your growing business, Jewell Technical Consulting can help. We design secure network infrastructure that solves your company’s IT needs.
We also design and install all network components – cabling, routers, switches, servers and workstations, LAN, and WAN components. Our engineers are highly experienced in network and computer technologies that require a great deal of expertise and knowledge of industry best practices.
After the initial installation we will also provide network maintenance plans for optimizing the performance and life of your network as well as keeping your network available for access when you need to get to your data.
Traditionally, network security has focused on protection from outside threats. However, many threats today come from within, creating a need for a more comprehensive and persistent security approach.
It’s time to rethink the basic construction of your network to more effectively protect, simplify, and integrate the applications and services your users need.
At Jewell Technical Consulting, our staff includes network security specialists who can help with:
- Wireless Network Security
- LAN Network Security
- WAN Network Security
- VPN Network Security
- Corporate Network Security
- IP Network Security
- Firewall Setup and Security
- XP Network Security
Our highly trained technicians will work with you to ensure the most protection possible for your business. We are dedicated to giving you peace of mind about the security of your business information.
Integrated Backup Solutions
Secure and customizable online backup, storage, access and data sharing solutions
- Multiple operating system and platform support;
- browser-based and downloadable applications
- Access, manage and restore backed up data via the web
JTC Offsite Storage simplifies, speeds up, automates and centralizes the online backup and restore process, with absolutely no downtime. Our affordable enterprise-class solutions for businesses and individuals eliminate issues associated with traditional backup methods like the need for manual intervention, expenses and being error prone. JTC Offsite Storage also secures your data against any virus attacks, hardware crashes, theft and natural calamities at all times.
Online backup and restore process
JTC Offsite Storage automatically backs up your critical data. It is compressed and encrypted during transmission (and stored encrypted – optional). Block level patching – where only modified portion of data is transferred after initial backup – ensures optimal bandwidth utilization. You can restore any file to the local computer, when required.
Why use JTC Offsite Storage?
- Incremental backups – only modified portions of the files are backed up after full initial backup
- Data compression during transfer to optimize bandwidth usage
- Enhanced security with 128-bit SSL encryption on transfers
- Reliable backups of open and locked files
- Mapped drive backup – even when the system is logged off
- Quick search to locate backed up files
Ease of Restoration
- Snapshots for historical data view; provision to restore any earlier copy
- Schedule or drag-n-drop options for file/folder restore
- Restore backed up data to any computer via the web
- Backed by the same great support that our customers know and love
- Support available 24×7 via after-hours emergency service
- Service from a company committed to hosted and managed solutions